The library will be temporarily closed starting Monday, December 14 and is expected to re-open on Monday, January 11. The closure will be due to excavation and site work which will have a significant impact on the driveway and parking lot.
- Patrons are encouraged to come into the library thru Saturday, December 12 and stock up on items.
- Items can be returned after we reopen on January 11th, or at any Suffolk County library.
- Patrons may reserve items online and request pickup at the AMAGANSETT LIBRARY while we are closed.
- Virtual programs will continue.
- MontaukLibrary.org and Livebrary.com are always open.